An Important Message to our Valued Customers
Due to industry-wide production issues stemming from COVID-19, many of our products are experiencing longer than average shipping times. While we are working to update the site with accurate shipping estimates, our incoming call volume has risen substantially, which has led to longer hold times. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this may be causing. Rest assured we’re working diligently to reach any customer who has requested contact via email or a return call. We’re truck enthusiasts who understand how eager our customers are to get their parts and upgrade their trucks. We ask for your patience as our service team continues to work toward addressing all of your questions, concerns, and return requests.
Free Shipping Within Continental U.S. (Lower 48 States)
Our centrally located warehouses allow us to offer fast, free shipping on almost every product we sell. Some products may require an additional fee from the carrier if shipped to rural areas or large downtown centers. Some freight shipments may also incur additional fees.
In-stock items maybe eligible for faster ground transit delivery times.
Our warehouses are located in Jasper, IN, and Springfield, MO.
Expedited shipping is available at an additional cost, just give us a call. Note that this only applies to the shipping time and not the processing time.
In-stock orders usually ship from our warehouses within 24 hours.
After shipment, delivery is estimated at 2-3 business days.
Please call us for special shipping situations such as:
- Shipping outside the lower 48 states.
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
Some items cannot be shipped to certain locations.
The following items may take longer to ship or may have additional fees:
- Items not in stock.
- Custom-built items.
- Direct manufacturer shipments.
- Freight shipments to remote areas.
Freight Shipping and Handling
We’re proud to offer free freight shipping to most locations in the continental U.S. If your order ships freight, shipping is on us. Note that some items and/or areas may require additional fees.
Freight items are not returnable. Be sure to inspect freight orders before accepting the delivery. If packaging and/or product is damaged, refuse delivery and call us right away. To prevent returns, please also call us to guarantee it fits.
Semi or Liftgate Truck
- Freight shipments arrive via semi or liftgate truck.
- Some addresses require an alternate delivery location; business deliveries are suitable.
Liftgate and Non-Liftgate Delivery
- To guarantee liftgate, please contact us BEFORE placing your order.
- Liftgate services may incur an additional fee.
- If liftgate is not requested but needed, additional fees may occur.
- Drivers use liftgates to remove and place orders on the ground. Driver is responsible for moving shipment to first covered location.
- Customers is responsible for moving items to desired location.
- Freight items are not returnable. Place orders by phone to take advantage of our Guaranteed Fit program.
- You must be 18 or older to accept freight and signature-required shipments.
- The customer must schedule and accept delivery in a timely manner.
- Customer is responsible for storage fees if re-delivery is needed due to customer delay.
Inspect your Shipment
If visible damage is present to your shipment, inspect your shipment before signing and accepting delivery.
REFUSE SHIPMENT if you see damage to the packaging or product, and call us immediately.
How do I make a change to my order?
Call us right away to change or cancel your order.
If you place an order and want to add items, we’ll do our best to ship them together.
If the order has been processed and shipped and you wish to cancel or make changes, you may need to complete the Return process.
How do I handle my delayed order?
If an item is not in stock, we’ll let you know. We’ll call you with an estimated wait time and provide alternative options. Orders can be delayed due to weather, production, banking, or address.
Can I use a different “bill to” and “ship to” address?
The “ship to” and “bill to” addresses must be the same as what the billing company has on file. We adhere to this policy to protect you from fraudulent orders. To ensure your billing and shipping addresses are the same, please contact your credit card or financing company. You may be able to add an alternative shipping address.